Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't remember my pin

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bang wrote:

Can't remember my pin

@Bang 

FYI - your Account (4 digits) PIN is different from your Voicemail  (4-15 digits) PIN.

Maybe try your voicemail PIN for your account PIN (incase it is the same, if it is 4 digits).

To reset your voicemail password, see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reset-your-voicemail-password

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your text message history.  PM would have sent you a text message with your pin.

Otherwise, you would need to contact an moderator to rest it 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.