cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive text and phone calls go straight to voicemail.

shbaldovino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haven't been receiving any text messages or calls but people receive my text and calls. Is there a problem in the network today?

7 REPLIES 7

shbaldovino

Thanks, I did this ans it worked! Thankyou

Not_a_Robot

I read in another thread to take your SIM card out, stick it in another temporary phone, start that phone up. Your texts that didn’t come into your regular phone will come into the temp phone. Then put the SIM back in your regular phone. You won’t get those missed texts on your regular phone, but when I did that, I was able to receive new texts on my regular phone again. I’m in Kamloops, my wife didn’t have the same problem though.

shbaldovino

Hope they can resolve this problem soon, this is such a hassle!

Mo72

Same problem as shbaldoveno

Mo72

I am in Victoria Bc Canada

shbaldovino

I'm in Nelson, BC. Yeah seems like it, it is just important for this to be fixed because my work and whole other things depend on this number. Thanks for your reply

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shbaldovino   It looks like there is some kind of network issue today.  There have been multiple posts about similar trouble

and which city you are at?

try these

1. change preferred network to 3G ONLY /WCDMA ONLY

2. try put your PM SIM in another phone.  If you don't have another phone, at least try reseating your SIM (power off first, take sim out for a minute, then put it back and power on)

Need Help? Let's chat.