cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't port number or activate SIM...BUT CHARGED

hwang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I've tried coontacting the Mods (Shazia, Mary, Saray, Caroline) through this community, private message, and Facebook and have had no response for days now. I understand they are busy but my girlfriend has been without any service or response from the mods for 6 days now which is a little ridiculous.

1. My girlfriend had tried to activate her SIM but has not been able to port over her number.

2. When I first tried activating my SIM, the system would not accept my credit card so I could not create my account.

3. Then my girlfriend kept trying to activate and tried creating a new number (437-345-9782) for her SIM, but still had no luck.

4. I tried again to activate my SIM with her number as my referal number, but neither one of her numbers were recognized in the PM numbers that qualify for the referal discount. However, I was able to activate my number without a referal.

So 6 days have now gone by. I'm all set up but my girlfriend's SIM still isn't working. ANY help (or even a response of acknowledgement from the Mods) would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks

- extremely frustrated.

2 REPLIES 2

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @hwang

I'm sorry about this inconvenient! 

I see that Shazia took care of your girlfriend's issue a few days ago. Hope you have a great day! 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mary_MAre you able to looking into this for this member as it seems unreasonalbe to be without service for 6 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.