cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my other account

Wilsonator
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there at Public Mobile,  

I have a unique problem with cancelling my original account.

I bought a new phone for my wife's father and installed a public mobile account on the phone.

But he has moved back to the Philippines and no longer needs the public mobile account.

I originally cancelled it, but while he was at the airport I paid for another month just to so we could contact

him just before he boarded the flight.  I'm worried that by making that payment, it might have triggered the auto-pay feature within the account.

My problem is that I want to make sure the account is properly cancelled now.

I know if I don't make a payment, it automatically cancels, however,

I want to make sure that the account has automatic payments turned off.

But I can't get into my online account, because when I try, the system sends me a code as a text to the phone that is in the Philippines.

My online account for that phone is using this email address: xxx@hotmail.com 
The phone number for that account is: xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for whatever you can do to help me verify and confirm to make sure I'm no longer paying for the account that is no longer in use.

Sincerely,

Karl W

4 REPLIES 4

Wilsonator

That's also an excellent option.

Thanks much...I'll give it a shot.

Cheers!

Wilsonator

Excellent advice and I'll try that.

Thanks vm!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wilsonator - call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device. Is the account in suspended or active status. If suspended, that is good, after 90 days in this status the account will automatically close.

If you know the 4 digit pin code, call this number and you can remove the autopay feature as well. Which will make your account go into suspended status on the next renewal...unless there is enough funds to renew the plan amount that is.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wilsonator , please try the forget password option.  I think this will allow you to use email for 2FA to get into the account.  If that does not work out, then use the start a chat link to initiate a support ticket for a CSA to turn off auto pay and remove the credit card from the account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.