cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my account this is a problem

Stephannie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay so I've been trying to log into my account all day to see the status on a SIM card that I've ordered for my mom because she is not happy with her Virgin Mobile account and I've convinced her to switch to public mobile I cannot access my account from my phone I used to be able to just by log on to the website if you guys have switched it to an app base that is a problem because a lot of us have low data plans or not that tech savvy and I would rather not engorge my phone with extra apps

6 REPLIES 6

hi @Stephannie activate using the app amd you wil see the $25 and $15 plan.  PM is putting effort to promo 4g and 5g plans? but these 2 3g plans are still offered 

@Stephannie @The $25 plan is still there 

Handy1_0-1685276122581.png

Stephannie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay so the issue I'm actually really having here is because I am extremely upset my mom was having issues with her phone company because they switched plan from a $25 plan to a $40 plan without notifying her letting her know when I had ordered her the SIM card they still show the $25 plan because she doesn't use data all she basically needs it is for calling and texting and I guess everywhere does not have that so I guess I'll be shopping around for her and I'm out $5 for a SIM card that she will likely never use because why would I switch from a $40 plan to another $40 plan and when she only needs the $25 plan that I had showed her last weekend and to top it all off I can't access my account because every time I click continue in the login section it brings me back to the main page without me being logged in and I've tried it on my phone and I've tried it all my laptop not trying to gripe but this is completely stressing me out only because the plan I had showed my mom that I was planning on switching over her phone number too is completely gone and I get that they're getting rid of the 3G network... I think what I'm asking now is if I call to telus number or go into a physical store if they still exist because I know that's what my mom would do would they actually be able to help me with the public mobile or are they just going to look at me like I have three heads that is my dilemma right now

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Stephannie 

You can still login to your account on the PM self serve website but you need to register on the Eversafe ID. Just enter your registered PM email and you may have to change your password to stronger include upper case, lower case, number and character password.

Make sure you make a note of it somewhere so you don’t forget.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Stephannie   No, you can still use web to access your own My Account

Your issue has nothing to do with the app , so you don't have to download it if you don't want it.  (but it is not bad to use it)

have you setup the EverSafe yet?  You can setup both on the phone or on the desktop/laptop  What exact error you got? 

Let us know and maybe we can help you quicker

but if you want to open ticket, message CS agent at        https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Stephannie  You need to down load the new PM app and creat a ever safe ID , then signing I should be no problem 

also 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.