cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

JuliaY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How the hell can I get support in this god awful company if I can't log in.  Enverytime I hit 'contact us' it asks for signin.  Thankfully I have another account for my other daughter.  Anyway, I can't sign in, or even reset my password, it says email doesn't exist.  The email is correct.  Someone please contact me so I can fix this!!!

3 REPLIES 3

JuliaY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the update and the link, I appreciate it 🙂  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JuliaY you can message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

but your service is active or suspended within 90 days?  if you call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter your phone number, can the system locate your account?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JuliaY wrote:

How the hell can I get support in this god awful company if I can't log in.  Enverytime I hit 'contact us' it asks for signin.  Thankfully I have another account for my other daughter.  Anyway, I can't sign in, or even reset my password, it says email doesn't exist.  The email is correct.  Someone please contact me so I can fix this!!!

@JuliaY , This whole mess that Public Mobile made is frustrating for all of us. Many long time members lost their usernames & access to accounts! Some have slowly gotten theirs back!

The virtual assistant/chatbot is broken & they’re aware of it & say working on it! Sorry 😕

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Need Help? Let's chat.