cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to submit a ticket

Mikehale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We ordered SIM cards Dec 26 and they just arrived yesterday (after the $35 Boxing Day deal ended )

I’ve tried multiple times with multiple password resets and carefully checking the account info as I attempt to log in so that I can submit a ticket. 
It always says wrong password. 

We only went with public for the $35 Boxing Day deal. I saw that we may still get the deal if we submit a ticket and explain the problem. 

has anyone else had issues logging in to submit a ticket? I’m able to log into the community without issue, I just can’t log I. To submit a ticket.  

I’ve spent hours in this frustrating loop. 

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mikehale  are you a current public mobile customer already? Or have you just ordered a SIM card?

Note that the SIM card/phone purchase area is a different set of login credentials then the Community, as well as different from My Account/My Rewards (which you need to be a current public mobile customer for).

So, if you are not a current customer submit the ticket saying that you are not a customer, then the ticket will give you other options for the ticket submission, or just send a private message directly to CSA's.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean after you get the submit a ticket and after you enter your community credentials you're not able to do the login part then? If so then use the pin option instead. You'll need your pin and the first and last name and phone number of the account. If you can login to the account anyway then you can change your pin there if you don't remember your pin that you created at sign up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mikehale if you are not the customer yet, don't open ticket with chatbot, you wont be able to

just message  CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Mikehale 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

If you still have trouble logging into your account, maybe get help from a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

Or send a private message to CS_Agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Try logging in again incognito / private mode there are cache issues 

edit to get support to open ticket 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.