cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to account

Edison53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a Public Mobile account (which I can access) and another one for my daughter (which I cannot; her user email and password don't work, in fact her email is not even recognized!)

as as I am the person who pays her bill, I need to access her account so I can update the credit card info, otherwise her service will expire. Ideally, both of these phones should be on one account but I have never seen any option for that.

how do I update my credit card on her account?

25 REPLIES 25

pmuser1990
"Can't log in to account" It's Public Mobile. That's why. No professional service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glam67 wrote:

Hello, tge password that you provided me doesn't work. Again is urgent for me to access my account. Can you please solve my problem fast? Every time I wait 12 hour for an answer. This pushing me away from public mobile

Maybe try another browser or try incognito mode or whatever internal mode your browser has.

Glam67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, tge password that you provided me doesn't work. Again is urgent for me to access my account. Can you please solve my problem fast? Every time I wait 12 hour for an answer. This pushing me away from public mobile

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
I thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had this issue with your access account.

Know that your new password is :
XXXXXXX
This is a temporary password so make sure to create a new one that only you can know.
Your usename is : XXXXXX@gmail.com

I hope you were satisfied of my services today. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Just to make sure that you are satisfied with our services, may I invite you to provide your opinion by responding to this survey : http://survey.euro.confirmit.com/wix/p1866202128.aspx?agent=CedricJM

Thank you for choosing Public Mobile and have a nice day.
Best regards,

Cedric

@CS_Agent, how did this end up in the Public Forum instead of a private message? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh dear.

Ok. THAT is a gaffe. That is completely unacceptable considering the source!

The customer thanks you @will13am.

That customer deserves a year of free service with every option. And Cedric needs a reprimand. Crap. 

@CS_Agent, why are you putting account information in a Publically readable forum thread!!!

Please modify immediately!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
I thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had this issue with your access account.

Know that your new password is :
XXXXXXX
This is a temporary password so make sure to create a new one that only you can know.
Your usename is : XXXXXX@gmail.com

I hope you were satisfied of my services today. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Just to make sure that you are satisfied with our services, may I invite you to provide your opinion by responding to this survey : http://survey.euro.confirmit.com/wix/p1866202128.aspx?agent=CedricJM

Thank you for choosing Public Mobile and have a nice day.
Best regards,

Cedric

quobby

Hey can I nee help aswell to reset my password to access my account.

Thank You. @Edison53

sherrywest25

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not a moderator.

To send a private message to them click here and include your phone number and PIN. Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or in addition to those also: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

sherrywest25

Thanks for responding to that, but I still can't log in to my damned account, to change my plan, before they charge me for the next 3 months.

This I have no idea if you are moderator, or how to contact a moderator, to get some help with this.  

Wietske

Done, thanks!

@Wietske Unfortunately the account reset function is poor; you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take 24.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wietske wrote:

@Team_moderator I can’t loginto my account and I need to top up to pay for my plan. 

When I want to reset my password I go through the form and then it says it has sent an email to reset my password but I never get that email (no, it’s also not in the spam folder). 

I also need to pay for my plan which was due yesterday but as I don’t seem to be able to reset my password I couldn’t do this.

Oh man. I gotta step away. Dude. The answer for what you need to do is right above here.

@sherrywest25 When LTE reception is poor, try setting your phone to 3G. Many phones have only 1 or 2 of PM's LTE bands.

Wietske

@Team_moderator I can’t loginto my account and I need to top up to pay for my plan. 

When I want to reset my password I go through the form and then it says it has sent an email to reset my password but I never get that email (no, it’s also not in the spam folder). 

I also need to pay for my plan which was due yesterday but as I don’t seem to be able to reset my password I couldn’t do this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Site policy is to not post your personal info out in the open here in the forum.

Do you have data in your plan?

The password function hasn't worked for a long time.

Send a private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN. Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or in addition to those also: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

sherrywest25

I have been trying to log into my account, but cannot, when I click on "Forgot Password," and enter my email address, is says the address is not recognized.

I may want to renew, but may change service and will be traveling in September and will want to buy a roaming package, but I desparately need some help with the log in process.

I also want to know why I cannot access an LTE network when not near a wifi hotspot.  When on the road, if I have to stop to use my map app, I cannot access internet to get traffic info.

This has been extremely frustrating and I am considering not using Public Mobile in the future.

Sherry West

403-=======

=======@gmail.com

@staceyruel In future you will be better served by starting a new thread rather than adding to an old one. If you happen to add to a solved issue your post might go unnoticed for days.

@Edison53 It's true PM only allows 1 phone number per email address (account) and that can make it a challenge to manage a whole family. Perhaps this post can give you a useful idea: Workaround: How to create multiple accounts with the same email address ( Gmail Only )

Since gmail, yahoo mail, etc provide free accounts you might also create a family naming convention that's easy for you to remember (Edison53.fred@***.com, Edison53.gail@***.com, etc) and use the same password on each account. If these addresses are only used for PM, you could even forward all mail to your account.

Be creative, have some fun with it.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @staceyruel,

I would be happy to assist you too 🙂

Please allow me a couple of minutes to reset your password. I will notify you by private message once I am done.

Cheers,

Kalla

staceyruel

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I could not login to my self serve account. So I thought maybe I was using the wrong password, so I changed my password and the new password still is not letting me login to my account.

Now my account is locked and I cannot try to login again.

Stacey

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Edison53,

If you hover your pointer above my name, you will see the optioin of sending a private message.

Cheers,

Kalla

Edison53

I don't have your contact info for DM -- but you have mine?

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Edison53,

I would be happy to assist you in reset her password. Once that is done, you will be able to log into her account and update the credit information on file. 

Could you send me your daughter's account information by private message? I will take care of this right away, and send you a private message once I am done. 

To answer your question: you can only have one service per account, it is not possible to put both services under the same account.

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.