cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get a authentication message.

Manaflare83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I helped my wife to activate her phone from Fido to PM 4 month ago.

She had ported her number successfully thanks to the help from this community and everything has been working out with the fact that she hasn't tried to log in her account online for a while

She needed to login her account online yesterday and she noticed that she still couldn't get a authentication message from PM.

Is there another way to get an authentication message to let her log in?

Can I call a customer service or something if available to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12

@Manaflare83   Is there any remote chance she could have accidentally blocked text messages from Public Mobile?

Manaflare83

All services work except for the authentication

Manaflare83

I checked everything is correct

Manaflare83

Thank you for the suggestion.

I checked that her current phone number is set in the ever safe ID section.

but still can't get any authentication message.

I removed her phone number and tried to re-set it again but still I can't get any.

@Manaflare83   If she can get in with email, check out the Eversafe profile within the PM account to see what phone number it is showing and correct it if necessary.  

Do all services work,  @Manaflare83 ?

Texting and calling in and out,  plus data?

Do the email authentication and log into self serve and view account status, as well as the registered phone number under her Profile tab to be 100% sure the phone number is correct. 

Manaflare83

She could get the code via e-mail but the other ways don't work like Text and voice message.

Is that normal?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Did you try tapping the section which (may have) read, "Didn't get the code?"

If that is being presented, try tapping that and it may give you the option of receiving the code via e-mail, as well as SMS and phone.

Manaflare83

I tried a couple of times to get the text. never received it.

@Manaflare83 

Were you not able to receive the 2FA text?  You could try to resend the code.  The site should offer email option for 2FA. 

Manaflare83

I'll try that out to see if they can help her on that.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Reach out to the customer support agents here @Manaflare83 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.