cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get SMS verification code, therefore can’t log into account

AbbyGGG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish there was a number I could call to help this, my service is working but I can’t get any SMS codes from public mobile themselfs 

therefore I can’t log into the app or website and I don’t know how I’ll repay and such. Eek needs help 

5 REPLIES 5

AbbyGGG

Thanks, I would send it via email first and then for double step verification it wanted SMS text that I can’t receive, I’m afraid my number may be different on file but it’s hard to believe since my service has been working. 

im switching over from my old number 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AbbyGGG 

Just click on Resend Code/Didn’t receive Code then you have the option to send it by email or calling.

I tried and no issues on the website or app.

If you are still having problems login, just DM a CS_Agent to help you access your account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AbbyGGG , try having the code sent to email by using the resend code option.  By change did you do a number transfer or number change?  Eversafe ID unfortunately does not update the number for SMS dynamically to the number associated with the account.  You need to manually go into the account profile and update the Eversafe information.  

kizaru

Do you have a trusted friend/family member you can have the first verification code sent to? Once you’re in, you should be able to change the code to your actual one 

Need Help? Let's chat.