Did you mean: 

Can't connect to network

LoriRitter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who is helping me?  I can't figure this out!  I need help

25 REPLIES 25

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LoriRitter  - we are all customers and members just like you here on the Public Mobile forum.

@BeachNBeer posted the two methods to contact Customer Support Agents (CSA), who are Public Mobile represenatives.

So you have a Network, Phone or Account issue. But, which is it...That is what we are trying to help you figure out.

Are you able to log into My Account / Self Serve to see the status of the account? 

What happens when you call 611 from your device?

OR, if you have another line you can use, call # 1-855-478-2542 to check the status of your account/phone number.

Are there any outages in your area. Check here:

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages

https://downdetector.ca/status/telus/

Try toggling into and out of airplane mode, maybe something will soon click.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LoriRitter : So you tried the SIM in your husbands phone? Are you able to login to your self-serve account? Which would be sooner timing...waiting for a SIM to arrive, or the next time you go to a town with a store that sells SIM's?

LoriRitter

SIM CARD doesn't work!

LoriRitter

My son card does not work

LoriRitter

I live 2 hours away from any store. I'm in a remote community 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LoriRitter : Frustration is understandable when technology doesn't work for some unknown reason. So we're here to help talk you down off the ledge 🙂

LoriRitter

I'm extremely careful with my phone never ever drop it always keep it very clean and warm!  I don't use it that much. Just this past week to keep up with truckers convoy. I'm sorry to be upset

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LoriRitter : So you swapped one way. Can you now try your SIM in your husbands phone. It would be faster to get your services going again if you went to a store and got one. Then ask for reimbursement.

LoriRitter

My son card is not working .. Put my husbands card in and phone worked.  Please send me a new SIM Card   this is insane

@LoriRitter  Did you try changing the network to 3G Only?

And you are using a dual SIM phones?  if it is dual SIM , very likely it is not a Canadian model and your phones might not have all the compatible bands and won't got very good reception.  It could be that why you keep getting network issue

Did you try your SIM in another phone to confirm if your SIM works?  Yes, your SIM is couple months old, but anything can die for no reason.  If it is defective SIM, PM might be willing to reimburse the replacement cost 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LoriRitter : You are "speaking" to humans. Just by text. What do you mean "every months"? Can you try your SIM in another phone? This will help find whether it's a phone problem or a service problem.

LoriRitter

This is so ridiculous. If I can't speak to a human I will just cancel my plan. I can't be doing this every months

LoriRitter

It keeps saying no network .. Why

LoriRitter

I will need help with that .. Why would my aim card just stop working. It's only 5 or 6 months old.  Why does it say Telia under it and not public mobile?   I am so frustrated. 

HI @LoriRitter   SIM slot 1 or 2 depends on your phone and depends on which slot you put your SIM in

So, your phone has 2 SIM slots?  which phone is that?

Do you have a second phone?  It is best to test it on a second phone and you will see if it is a device issue or SIM

LoriRitter

How do I use this site?  Please is anyone able to help

LoriRitter

When in Sun card it says .. SIM slot 2. Then TELUS?

LoriRitter

I meant my phone does not show SIM card error.  I took it out and put back twice

HI @LoriRitter   You said it didn't see the SIM?  It could be SIM error.  Do you have another working phone you can put the SIM in and confirm?  

LoriRitter

I do not know how this site works .. Please who is helping me

LoriRitter

Top left days emergency calls only?

LoriRitter

Signed up about 5 or 6 months ago.  All was great suddenly my phone doesn't work. Nothing. Phone is new motto

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LoriRitter 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LoriRitter More details please. New customer or old? If new did you port a number in?..make and model of phone?..what works and what doesn't?. 

LoriRitter

How do I create a ticket .. Please help

Need Help? Let's chat.