cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access plan upgrade

kfr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to boost my plan, as I need more data and talk time, but the site isn't giving me access to do it, even though I'm logged in. Are others experiencing this problem? Any suggestions on what to do?

5 REPLIES 5

kfr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kfr  are you trying to do an immediate plan upgrade? You will lose whatever you paid on the current plan and will immediately be charged the full amount of the new plan.  Deposit the full cost of the new plan and choose the change immediately option. Here's where to do it. Stay safe. 

20200416_143943.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel  nice edit 🤣....just bugging ya lol

Site seems to be having issues at this time on Chrome.

However I tried on incognito mode and I was able to access it. Please try that. Report your result.

Also take note. Two options to change plan.

1- Change now - it will say top up now if you don't have a balance to cover new plan. You're charged right away, new plan starts and no refund on unused days of old plan.

2- Change at next renewal. - New plan will be charged at next renewal date and start then.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kfr try using your browser in Incognito or private mode and restart your browser

if you are upgrading your plan make sure to add the amount of the plan you want to upgrade to first.

*because sharing is caring jb46 lol 🤗

Need Help? Let's chat.