cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

sfarqs1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to access my account however I don't know the password, I've tried selecting forgot my password and inputting the security question, it says it's sending an email however it sent it hours later at 1am. By the time I saw it in the morning the link was expired. Trying the same thing again, not receiving the email, i'm sure they'll turn up but who knows when and if it will work. Can someone please help me get into my account. All I need is my account number.

4 REPLIES 4

@sfarqs1 

The password reset function is finicky at times.  If it does not work, you will need to contact moderator, but expect 1-2 days wait time.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sfarqs1 wrote:

I've been trying to access my account however I don't know the password, I've tried selecting forgot my password and inputting the security question, it says it's sending an email however it sent it hours later at 1am. By the time I saw it in the morning the link was expired. Trying the same thing again, not receiving the email, i'm sure they'll turn up but who knows when and if it will work. Can someone please help me get into my account. All I need is my account number.

@sfarqs1 If you can find your welcome to Public Mobile email that was sent out after activation the information that you are looking for would be contained in the To: field of that email.

Hope this helps!

sfarqs1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

not in junk, they show up in inbox but they send randomly. I went through the forgot my password around 7-8pm, got the emails at 1am in my inbox

GR
Mayor / Maire

@sfarqs1   try checking your junk folder in your email just incase it went in there 

Need Help? Let's chat.