cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Update Credit Card Information - Locked Out

nkugadasan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My credit card information needs to be updated, but I've been locked out of my account. How can I update this information?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

@nkugadasan 

Its probably easier to send them a private message...

Put " reset password" in the subject line and a detailed message and include the following:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Phone number, email address and pin#.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2.  Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question 
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card. 
  7. Frequently called/texted phone  numbers.
  8. Any rewards in your account.

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself. Sometimes the moderator will reset your account overnight with,a temporary  password so you can access your account and reset it to a strong  password that only you will remember. The average wait time is 2 to4 hours up to 48 hours.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@nkugadasan  SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD (by triguy). Has the instructions to contact moderators.

@nkugadasan...

top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon. Start by typing "Forgot password" to start process of moderator assistance. Watch the little envelope icon top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

nkugadasan

I haven't logged into my account for a while, so I honestly forgot my password and security answer. The bot said to post this - how do I get an moderator to look at this?

@KeepcallMe471dk...

if the phone is back working again...then try to log in again in an hour. You could also try using incognito mode / private mode. Try using a different web browser. Once you're in, follow previous suggestions.

@KeepcallMe471dk  there's a big picture I posted just before your post. Did you not see it???

The post also mentioned if you're locked out to contact moderators. Although it was posted to a different person it applies to you as well since it's basically the same situation.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

@KeepcallMe471dk 

Your service will get suspended but your account doesnt get locked. Can you not log in to your self serve account?

KeepcallMe471dk

My account was locked out because my credit card expired.  I already paid the monthly amount by voucher and my phone is working.  I must update the credit card, because I'm on autopay. How I can do it?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@nkugadasan 

You first need to gain access back to your account. Follow instructions that other posters posted on how to contact moderators.

When you get access to your account. Click "Payment" then bottom left "Manage My Card"

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nkugadasan 

Did try your password too many times? Do you remember your security question and answer? If you do then try the password reset otherwise contact the moderators via simon the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the screen.    

Need Help? Let's chat.