cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Credit Card For Autopay

OKJoy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey there,

Recently had to get a new credit card and update my autopay with it.

Can't seem to find where to enter the new info, I cancel autopay and reactivate it but it just shows up with the previous card with no options to add the new one.

Would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction?

3 REPLIES 3

OKJoy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got it, thanks!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@OKJoy  If the system isnt working properly,  then contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@OKJoy

In your self serve If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field .

Need Help? Let's chat.