cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Usage History

swcheung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, the usage history I'm trying to access (Jan 2022) is outside the self-serve range.

I believe I'm supposed to submit a ticket for the mods however doing so requires my account login to verify it's me. For whatever reason, this is not working. I tried my Public Mobile account login as well as the Public Mobile Community account log-in (it's crazy to me these aren't automatically the same thing).

I reset them both today and needed them both to even get into the mod ticket page but when I'm asked for it again before I can submit the ticket, neither of them work and I am just receiving an error message. The back-up option requires 12 different inputs of information, so I'm not sure how that is helpful. Please advise?

4 REPLIES 4

swcheung

Hi again, yes that is what I see as well- are you able to actually make a submission? There isn't much to mess up for number 2 so it's the account logins that I can't seem to get right even when I reset the passwords and have been asked multiple times to enter them to even get to the ticket page. I'm connecting with the support agent now. Thanks for all your help.

@swcheung   At least for me from what I am testing now, the first credentials they asked was the Community Account, then the one they asked in the final step is the My Account or PIN #.

Maybe you got the 2 mixed up ?

E2-CommunityTicket.jpg

swcheung

Thank you very much. I will try that. Have you experienced a similar issue with logging into PM account and PM community? For me, my PM account is username@gmail.com and the PM community account is just username. This morning I reset both passwords so they are the same. 

The first step of ticket submission is your PM account login, then it's the actually writing of the ticket issue, and then the third step is login to PM community. But step 2 didn't work for me. Have you faced a similar issue?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@swcheung   PM only provide usage history for 90 days.  So, the most you will see online as of today would be from April 23 to July 22. 

I am not sure if PM support will able to help for more than 90 days.  You can try.  Since you have trouble opening ticket, just message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.