cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please help me to reset the password for the self service account?

kizunaXD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Got the error when attempting by myself: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled
5 REPLIES 5

Candy18

If your at main page you should be able to forget password then type in email, to change password or your going to have go and priavte message them to help you. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you're already awaiting response from mods, I might try the pwd reset again a little later. Hopefully it's just a glitch.

kizunaXD

I was using chrome, and issue persists. 

Thanks anyway.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kizunaXD wrote:
Got the error when attempting by myself: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

@kizunaXD  The only way you can do it is using the Forgot Password option via selfserve which you already attempted. To resolve you will have to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

KriGir0184

Maybe try on a Chrome or on firefox ?

Need Help? Let's chat.