cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not track DATA usage

candyKristinna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Team,

I am with public mobiel for over a year with the promotion of 120G for 90 days. I like the fact i can track my data usage on public mobile website. I signed up for my mom and got her 1.5G for 90 days. Today she told me that she could not access data and she thought she might have used up her data. I tried to find her data usage from public mobile website and it does not show anything under "My data and add on" under my mom's account (my account shows my data usage). Is there anyway my mom can track her data usage on public mobiel website as well? Why does it show differently betwee my account and my mom account?

Any suggestions help

Thanks

candy

4 REPLIES 4

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, now I'm remembering that was the case the one time my data was used up!

Annoying "features", but at least good prices with PM Robot LOL

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@youbme wrote:

Hello @candyKristinna,

I'm not sure why data would not appear on the main page. It is possible that your mom is out of data, but if the data is part of the plan, I believe it should still show up on the same page.

When you login to My Account, the main homepage, you should see something like this:

my-account.PNG

If the Data is used up, then it would indicate (in my example) 3072mb/3072mb. Additionally, if you click on the Plans/Add On tab, then you can view specific Data Usage. Have you tried both?

That would be ideal, but unfortunately, that is not how reality is. The usage summary under Data & Add-Ons actually disappears once all your data is used up!!!

When the full data allotment for the cycle has been used, all history of it is also removed from the Self-Serve.  This is a known "feature" at Public Mobile which I wish they would change, so you can actually see that it has occurred.

Saying this, is your mom's plan on 3G or 4G data?  There has been issue with the 3G not refreshing on plan renewals, and that may be a problem if her plan has just renewed.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @candyKristinna,

I'm not sure why data would not appear on the main page. It is possible that your mom is out of data, but if the data is part of the plan, I believe it should still show up on the same page.

When you login to My Account, the main homepage, you should see something like this:

my-account.PNG

If the Data is used up, then it would indicate (in my example) 3072mb/3072mb. Additionally, if you click on the Plans/Add On tab, then you can view specific Data Usage. Have you tried both?

Need Help? Let's chat.