cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not place calls

Baynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning,

When I attempt to make calls I am advised I do not have a valid long distance plan.

I'm on the road today, so I apologize for the short post, but will keep an eye on this topic and provide additional information when I am available!

Cheers!

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone, 

I'm just providing updates in regards to the outage. Everything seems to be resolved - if not already done, please power cycle and test your outgoing calls.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let's see if this outage is isolated to certain pockets or if its national. 

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

THE ISSUE SEEMS TO BE RESOLVED NOW.

I AM ABLE TO MAKE CALLS FINALLY.

I AHVE CHECKED WITH SOME OTHER USERS AS WELL.

THANK GOD IT WAS NOT FOR TOO LONG.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S INPUT AND SUGGESTIONS.

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just keep checking. Mine was out for 647 as well but just tried it now and mine is fixed. Just be patient. They’re working on it as it is rolling back on for most that had issues through the morning

closng

@mschmuty wrote:

Has PM offically acknowledged the outage?

@mschmuty,

Yes, the mods have acknowledged the outage, please see reply from a mod that 123justin posted:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Problems-with-phone-calls/m-p/196578#M578...

mschmuty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has PM offically acknowledged the outage?

jovychow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same for me as well. 

closng

Hi @Baynn,

This is a known current network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there are no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment. Please be patient until Public Mobile works to fix the outage.

Need Help? Let's chat.