cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not active my sim card

Karl-w
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Sir or Madam,

On Dec. 26,2023, I joined a 4 GB Data at 4G speed plan for $24/month online and I paid $27.12 including tax on the Dec. 26,20223) 
I received my SIM card on Jan. 04,2024
I tried many times to activate my sim card as the last step to activate my SIM card, but it didn't work.
I try to choose Toronto area phone number or transfer my land phone numer (Toronto area) to this new perchased plan, both didn't let me activte my sim card.
Please help.
6 REPLIES 6

@Karl-w 

Handy1 doesn't work for Public Mobile and wouldn't be able to do anything with the ticket number.

Karl-w

Hi Handy1,

My Ticket ID:370488-123.

Thanks a lot.

Karl-W

Karl-w

Hi Handy,

I did this way and selected phone number for Toronto area, but It still can not active my SIM card and show blank page for my last steps.

@Karl-w  And you using the APP ?? You should have option to choose number when activating 

step 5 of 6 @Karl-w 

Handy1_0-1704846400075.png

Karl-w

I have checked my land phone can be port, but  right now I only want to get temperate phone number and active my sim card. I need help and thanks in advince.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Karl-w  Are you using the app to activate ?? Not website you need the app to activate . If I understand correctly you want to port in a land line ?? First check that the number can be ported 

Check to see if # can be ported

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

if it can it would be best to activate on APP and choose a temp PM phone number and the in your account you can transfer the ported number . Land lines can take 5-7 days to transfer so at least you would have service until it completes . But if you need support here’s a direct link for them 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.