cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a mod please message me

kyrachristinex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My signal keeps cutting in and out.. I want to make sure it isn't my service provider before I assume its my phone

20 REPLIES 20

millst

Ya me too,   I started yesterday Morning,  and Mary_M got back to me 2 hours ago and solved the problem..  be patient.  If you haven't I would suggest putting in an email request for service.  Click the HELP button at the top, and click the Contact Us Below link near the bottom.  the form allows you to input detailed and personal information that the MODs will need to resolve the issue.  Patience is a virtue!  Best of luck

kyrachristinex

been trying for two days to get a mod to message me.. 😞

@millst wrote:

@kyrachristinex  I have the same issue.   Its connected to PM, with bars,  but LTE / 4g only comes up very briefly..  I can't make calls either.  this happened after my port.  I suspect it may be your PM account and not your phone.  I have a second SIM and it works fine in the same phone.  If you haven't already I would suggest you PM a MOD so you get yourself in the queue, as they are backlogged.

millst

@kyrachristinex  I have the same issue.   Its connected to PM, with bars,  but LTE / 4g only comes up very briefly..  I can't make calls either.  this happened after my port.  I suspect it may be your PM account and not your phone.  I have a second SIM and it works fine in the same phone.  If you haven't already I would suggest you PM a MOD so you get yourself in the queue, as they are backlogged.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kyrachristinex additionally, it might be helpful if you actually told us what phone it is.  Brand, model (be as specific as possible, some models have sub-model with differing network support), and operating system version would all be helpful.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Clarify the issue: try your SIM in another unlocked phone, and another active SIM in yours.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@lammer03 wrote:

@kyrachristinex It could be two issue, either the port glitch or your phone has some issue. The best I can say is just wait tell the mod that your signal is going on and off, and you believe that your phone is not ported properly and may be a port glitch they will try to manually port it themselves and if they do it, and everything is working thats great news but if it doesnt I think its your phone thats have some issues. Just be patient with the Mods getting back to you and good luck! I hope everything works out for you soon

Port glitches are digital, you either get the service or you don't.  Connectivity is practically always with poor reception at the location or phone issue.  Real network issues affect more than just one customer and will get noticed very quickly and resolved. 

kyrachristinex

@lammer03 wrote:

@kyrachristinex It could be two issue, either the port glitch or your phone has some issue. The best I can say is just wait tell the mod that your signal is going on and off, and you believe that your phone is not ported properly and may be a port glitch they will try to manually port it themselves and if they do it, and everything is working thats great news but if it doesnt I think its your phone thats have some issues. Just be patient with the Mods getting back to you and good luck! I hope everything works out for you soon

Okay thank you for trying to help me though!

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

kyrachristinex

So did this.. LTE sign showed up and left again

@lammer03 wrote:

Try this, maybe it has to do with APN settings @kyrachristinex

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

kyrachristinex

@lammer03 wrote:

Does your phone work? like do you have LTE and does it work? also can you make phone call? make text message?

It has the bars.. not LTE sign.. Bars are empty but there I can randomly send a text before it cuts out.. calling won't connect 

lammer03

Does your phone work? like do you have LTE and does it work? also can you make phone call? make text message?

kyrachristinex

Yeah it was before I got it.. The back has been replaced on it so starting to think it messed up the antenna. I jump from 3 bars to no signal 

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
have you tried a factory reset on your phone?

neatooo
FM to PM promo with 6GB bonus on a 90day plan

kyrachristinex

What Promo?

kyrachristinex

Yes I have.. I bought this phone of Kijiji so hoping they didn't rip me off.. thinking they did 😞

@neatooo wrote:
have you tried a restart? what phone is it? this site is pretty good in figuring out if your phone is 100% compatible
http://willmyphonework.net/

also network/tower issues can take place, and bad weather doesnt help

lammer03

@kyrachristinex You should wait until the promo settles, unfortunately it takes 2-3 business days for a reply with everyone making last minute push to get this promo. Also I have started to notice my signal to avg around 2-3 bars on my iphone and sometimes it would hang around 1 bar but everything seems to be working, so dont worry as long as your phone can use LTE, make phone calls or text message. 

neatooo
have you tried a restart? what phone is it? this site is pretty good in figuring out if your phone is 100% compatible
http://willmyphonework.net/

also network/tower issues can take place, and bad weather doesnt help
Need Help? Let's chat.