Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use huawei kii l05 with public

Mrquackingson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@djembeaddict wrote:

I don't know what to say other than the slot in which the SIM card would normally be inserted was simply incompatible. I'm not sure if it was with rogers before.

Hi  @djembeaddict   There are 2 Slots there, you tried both?

and it takes  nano sim, what kind of SIM you have?

Can you take a picture of the SIM tray and your SIM card together?  

djembeaddict
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know what to say other than the slot in which the SIM card would normally be inserted was simply incompatible. I'm not sure if it was with rogers before.

Hi @djembeaddict , thanks for posting your experience.

Was the phone originally from Rogers?

You tried 3G Only? on the network connection?

djembeaddict

This unfortunately is not true. I recently tried putting a public mobile SIM card in a Huawei KII-L05 G5 and it is not compatible. I hope this will help other people to avoid making the same mistake i did.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

As @DOA said the Honor 5x model kii l05 will work on Public Mobile.

Don't forget a referral code when activating sim card for a $10 sign up bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

According to frequencycheck.com, the Kii L05 is compatible with 5 out of 5 Public Mobile bands.

So I'll go out on a limb and say it's gonna work.

danijel

I've checked it for you and your model that you have posted is not in the list, you might want to double check the model name. However you can verify it yourself, here is the direct link : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started  scroll down this page 3/4 down and you will see a click here button to check if your phone is compatible.

However there are some phones that work, that are not listed. If you want to take a chance, then try it on the minimum $15 plan and if it doesn't work then you will only loose $15. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mrquackingson which sub model are you referring to?

Need Help? Let's chat.