cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I update my credit card info on community?

Jefflin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account have been locked out due the too many times tries to login. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6

@HALIMACS @will13am 

There is a maximum attempt error message but all a customer needs to do is start a new browsing session (clearing cookies might be needed).

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Jefflin 

Wait 30 minutes.

Clear system cache and cookies, Open an incognito or private tab,

Try logging in again.

If you continue to have issues, contact a customer support agent to regain access:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type uCustomer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

No wait time required.  There is no lock out due to failed attempts.  Try it.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jefflin 

Wait 30 minutes.

Clear system cache and cookies, Open an incognito or private tab,

Try logging in again.

If you continue to have issues, contact a customer support agent to regain access:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type uCustomer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Jefflin , try accessing your account from a different browser using incognito mode.  You should have better luck with updating the credit card information.  

Jefflin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to go to my account to update the expiration date of my credit card. But I won’t be able to login due to too many times of trying.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jefflin 

I wouldn’t suggest posting your CC on not as this is a public forum.

Login to your account and click on Forgot Password and have the 2FA code sent by text if your account is Active. Otherwise, have the code sent to your email if your account is suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.