cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I porting my rogers number to my wife new Public sim card ?

ysmak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to take the public refer promotion by Dec 31.  Can I porting my current Rogers phone # to my new sim card in order to keep the same #?

7 REPLIES 7

@ysmak wrote:

I would like to take the public refer promotion by Dec 31.  Can I porting my current Rogers phone # to my new sim card in order to keep the same #?

Without knowing which city the phone number is from, nobody can accurately answer this question. While most phone numbers can be ported to Public Mobile, some from Rogers and other carriers) cannot be because of assigned city of that phone number.  A number can only be porte to Public Mobile also offers phone numbers to customers for that same city.

@darkomega wrote:

As long as the account is active yes you can

Edit: well my comment is now irrelevant.

@darkomega  - you added value with your post! 

It is very important that the Rogers account must be active to port over here. So that is helpful. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ysmak 

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ysmak : Yes. Go through the activation process with the new SIM and in there you can do the port. Leave your old SIM in. When you start the port, your old provider will send you a confirmation text. Reply to it. Then Public Mobile will send you a text saying it's done and then you can put in the new SIM. The old account needs to be active.

Edit: yow...slow me. 🙂

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As long as the account is active yes you can

Edit: well my comment is now irrelevant.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ysmak wrote:

@ysmak   Yes, activate a new account and request porting during the activation.  Just remember to enter your friend referral code.. (and 2GBBonus for promotion code if you activate a plan $35 or above)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ysmak 

yes you can

Make sure the old SIM card in your phone when you're Transfer your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Eligibility Check if your existing number is eligible to move visit Here link 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)
Need Help? Let's chat.