cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get back to the old Rewards program?

Qinhua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I joined PM in 2020. I switched to public points program last year, but I feel it is better to stay in the old program now. Can I get back to the old Rewards program?

Thanks in advance.

Qinhua

7 REPLIES 7

eJonavin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It doesn't even matter anymore. Everybody has to switch over in May. 

Booo

Godzillaz

For now no, but feel free to file that CCTS complaint in a couple of months

Especially for notifications since we dont have actual bills. Thier own FAQ says wont text you until AFTER move is complete (violation of notice period; should text you 30 days BEFORE they move you)

AveragePerson

Looks like you have nothing to worry about anymore since they are getting rid of the old rewards program.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When you switched  there were warnings saying that you would not be able to go back to the old rewards system if you continued to switch to the points system.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Qinhua sorry, .any asked PM CS agent and no one can do it.  Once you are on the new program, you cannot go back

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Qinhua 

When you switch over from Legacy Rewards to Public Points, there is no way to change over ever. Sadly, you're stuck on Public Points. The good news, if you see it this way, the contest that is running right now is only for people on Public Points. The more referrals you get, the more chances you have to win an iPhone 15. Sadly us folks with Legacy Rewards can't enter.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Qinhua , sorry there is no going back to the old reward system unfortunately.  

Need Help? Let's chat.