cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls out have stopped working. Help required!

dazstructor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - so I joined PM during the $40/12GB promo (who didn't?!) on November 18th and have been super happy until today (December 12th) when I tried to make a phone call and got a recorded message from PM saying calls are not included in my plan! News to me!

I've logged into my self serve account and the plan now says 'Pick and Pay', and the details are no longer available (I get the generic error message saying "Oh no, something has gone wrong" when I click the link to see them, or when I click the 'Plan and Add ons' link). Also my 12GB of data is now showing as an add on, instead of part of the plan.

Text messaging and data both still working fine.

Really need help fast - cannot function without a working phone that can make outgoing calls.

Hoping one of the mods (@Shazia_K  @Mary_M @Saray_O or @Caroline_D) can help this newbie out.

Cheers 

6 REPLIES 6

Given that you said "Really need help fast - cannot function without a working phone that can make outgoing calls.", perhaps consider this:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SECURITY-OF-SERVICE/m-p/23214#M4783

In any case, glad service is back.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dazstructor

So to anyone having the same problem, @Shazia_K advised me to take the SIM card out and leave it for 5 mins.

That didn't work for me the first time, but I tried it again and also turned automatic carrier settings off and selected PM manually, again leaving for 5 mins. I then called myself (I don't know why I did that!) and the combination seems to have worked!

Hope that helps someone else out.

dazstructor

Amazing response time, @Shazia_K, much appreciated, thank you. Have PM'd.

vivanomadia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_KHi Shazia, Can you please help me too? It's been almost a week. Thanks!

Had service for a month and now zilch. I've been trying to be patient..

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good job Shazia really appreciate on your quick response 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @dazstructor

I'm sorry about this, 

I just sent you a private message, please reply to it 😉 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.