cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling from Hawaii to Canada

brendamac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 50GB data unlimited calling and texting Canada and US. I am going to Hawaii, will my phone work there. Will I be able to call and text to Canada?

5 REPLIES 5

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Terryscell  you are correct, wording needs to be more transparent. 

We are customers like you. If you want you can use the chatbot to point your observations to Public Mobile directly. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Terryscell, its calls and text to and from, and data on both sides of the boarder. My wife was in Florida back in June and was able to confirm with no extra charges and no additional add-ons required. Worked out very nicely.

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check the wording of your plan. Does it say Calls *TO* Canada and the US, (ie only from Canada) or Calls "FROM* Canada and the US? 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brendamac  the Canada-US package is upposed to work in Hawaii also.

Ensure you have a VoLTE enabled phone to connect. Roaming and and connect to 4G OR LTE.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@brendamac 

Yes you can use calling, texting and data while in the USA or Canada to both countries when you have the Canada/USA plan.

You will need to enable Roaming and VoLTE. Also, you may need to manually connect to the AT&T or T-Mobile Network if your phone doesn’t automatically connect to the network.

Need Help? Let's chat.