cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call drops when friend does not pick up and I cannot leave voicemail.

Haiji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend has a landline with BELL. When I call and they do not pick up, the call drops and I cannot leave a message. 

When I called Bell, they said it was a problem with my provider, it's not on there end. I have tried on three public mobile phones and they all have the same problem. Doesn't seem to be an issue with other phones.

4 REPLIES 4

Haiji

It was 3 different sims/numbers on 3 different phones. Thanks for trying to help and letting me know it's not an issue you've had.

Haiji

Hi esjliv, thank you for taking the time to reply.

All three of these numbers have been in use with Public Mobile for years now. I didn't know about CSA, I think I'll have to contact them. Thanks again!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Haiji - are all these public mobile accounts/phone numbers new activations? If so, perhaps this is just temporary. If these 3 public mobile numbers are only affected by this one Bell landline and it continues like this I'd suggest to contact customer support to inquire.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try on 3 DIFFERENT SIMs or same SIM on different phones?
Never had such issue... unless Bell rejects your number for some reason.

Need Help? Let's chat.