cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Display is not working for me

buriburi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ported my number to Public Mobile 4 days ago. However the call display function is not working for me, all the calls I receive is showing "No Caller ID". I have tried restarting the phone and turning the caller id feature on and off in Settings. I have an iphone 13 and using a public mobile Esim.

6 REPLIES 6

buriburi

Issue resolved

Turned out my service wasn't fully activiated yet. I could make outgoing calls and have 5G data but wasn't able to receive incoming calls and get call display. I contacted a customer rep and he was able to do a reset on my account.

@buriburi 

Maybe update to the most recent IOS if not done already.  

Public mobile has been sending reminder emails to customers to make sure to update IOS to be able to use all the features on the phone and PM service.  

buriburi

Unfortunately I am using an esim with my Public Mobile subscription

@buriburi  And is it possible for you to try the SIM card in another phone to test ? And if you can can you try the other person SIM card in your phone to  test this will help determine if it’s account issue or device issue 

edit sorry you mention eSIM . So you can’t . Maybe just reach out to support from my first reply @buriburi  and ask them to reset your account 

buriburi

Thank you for the quick replay Handy. I tried the network settings reset but still doesn't resolve the issue. It happens to all incoming calls even those that I saved in my contacts

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@buriburi  PUblic mobile doesn’t have call display . It will just show the number calling . But if you have that person in your contacts it will show the name of persona calling /texting you . If you’re not even getting that maybe reset network settings see if that helps . Also can you put the sim. Card in another phone to test ? If same use this link to support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.