Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

MindaugasA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agen

Hello,

1) number xxxxxxxxxxxxx can text me for long time ! He can text to my wifi app based number which is very similar (xxxxxxxxxxxx) . My public is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2) why I can't see my refered persons 1$ rewards in my rewards ? 

Thanks 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 REPLIES 6

@MindaugasA the $25 plan is available on the plan change page, what error you got? Did you click ALL to view all plans?

@MindaugasA- The forum is pretty much the same as it ever was other than a messier more complicated sign up. No, 611 has never had the 500 minute add-on. Are you able to log in to the account on either the website or the app? Just let it finish. Yes it's a horrendous site that takes forever. So don't rush it.

MindaugasA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't buy 500min add on over 611

Can't buy 500min add on in my account either! 

Can't change plan to 25$ 

Self serve website is lagging badly...is it just temporary issues. Help I need minutes to call.call me please 17784033334 . Sorry if this is now became public chat...in old site it was not...I don't understand how to communicate old way...help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MindaugasA 

1. So, he cannot text to your PM number anymore?  Can anyone else text to your PM number?  If only he cannot text you, it is more chance a problem on his side, unless you have his number blocked on your device by mistake

To test it, put your PM sim card in another phone and try again

and also, for "text" , make sure you are talking about SMS and not iMessage/RCS.  If iMessage/RCS, you need to turn on Mobile data or Wifi

and if MMS, you need to turn on your Mobile data a well

2. how many referred person you have?  Do you not see any referrals at all ? or just missing one?

if you have just one referral and not there, maybe the person left PM or stopped paying. Check with your friend first

But again, if you like, you can message PM support for further assistance.  

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MindaugasA - we are not Public employees here on the community forum, thanks @computergeek541 for removing personal information. Posting personal information can lead to someone trying to be fraudulent on your account and many cause you issues.

1-did you mean this person cannot text you now for a long time?

Both iMessage and Chat Features (RCS Chats), require a wifi connection or data enabled to send/receive texts.

• if iMessage and you are out of data for your current cycle be sure to have SMS and MMS enabled in the settings of your device.
  • if you are using android and you use Chat Features (RCS Chats), then I suggest you turn that off, as it requires wifi or data to send/receive texts.

Disable your Chat Features (RCS Chats): 

1. Open Messages
  2. Tap More options > Settings > Chat features
  3. Turn Enable chat features off

2-Are you sure your referred friend is still a customer, contact them and find out if their account is in Active status. Or, do you mean someone just used your referral code and you don't see the $1/1 point listed yet? In this case, ensure they used the correct code, and if they did, and they do not see the $10 in their Available Funds yet, have THEM submit a ticket to customer service (CSA) to inquire about it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MindaugasA please remove your personal info this is a public forum , as for your friend referral is it possible their account is suspended or they switched carriers ? If not have support investigate 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.