cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

Whiskeyjack78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to activate my account with my SIM card and a number transfer from Lucky mobile it didn't go through it gave me an error and now if I go to put any chat things in I got an error 404 page or forbidden I can't sign back into the app and anymore so therefore I can't do anything I'm dead in the water

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Whiskeyjack78 wrote:

Tried to activate my account with my SIM card and a number transfer from Lucky mobile it didn't go through it gave me an error and now if I go to put any chat things in I got an error 404 page or forbidden I can't sign back into the app and anymore so therefore I can't do anything I'm dead in the water

Know that you are communicated with other customers and community members like you here on the forum @Whiskeyjack78 

Your subject is 'CS_Agent'; a public mobile employee will not likely see or respond to this here. Go to your envelope to send a private message to 'CS_Agent' if needed. Or if suggestions by other members are not working.

For your reference, you can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support' to get two methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Whiskeyjack78 

DO NOT try to re-attempt activation.  PM might have charged you already.  

What error you got? Error 821 ? error 837?  Dir you request porting as well?

First check if PM charge your credit card yet.  
Also, put the PM SIM in a phone and check if it connects to PM network and if it can make outgoing calls

If PM has not charge you and the sim card is not connecting, then the activation didn't completed. 
You can try to activate again and  want to request porting, but try to enter the account number of the old provider instead of IMEI.  

If PM has already charged you, then you need to open ticket with PM support and have them to sort out the activation and porting issue.  Since you likely unable to login to My Account yet and open ticket, please open ticket by direct messaging PM support instead
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Whiskeyjack78  .there a number for live support will send you private message to get fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.