cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

zlanger198
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just purchased a data add-on. Didn't realize the conditions changed (now have a 30 day time limit). Would like to cancel it.

5 REPLIES 5

@zlanger198 wrote:

Thanks. Tried to submit a ticket the way the chatbot suggested and got the error below. Your link worked.

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

@zlanger198 , I wonder what went wrong! I was able to submit a support ticket through the chatbot a few minutes ago using my link! I wonder if it’s broken again!

Edit: I just tried again & successfully submitted a support ticket through the chatbot! Received confirmation! I’m not sure why it’s not working for you! It would have given you a faster response back! Sorry 😕

IMG_0094.jpeg

zlanger198
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Tried to submit a ticket the way the chatbot suggested and got the error below. Your link worked.

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @zlanger198  They might.  But you need to submit ticket with CS agent.  Message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@zlanger198 wrote:

Just purchased a data add-on. Didn't realize the conditions changed (now have a 30 day time limit). Would like to cancel it.

@zlanger198 , it should state on it that it expires 30 days after purchasing! Sorry. I don’t know if they will refund you but you can submit a support ticket to CS_Agent & ask!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

You can  Click here to submit a ticket↗  through the virtual assistant. “This method uses the ticketing system for a faster response time”.

Alternatively, You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  “This method takes longer to receive a response back”.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zlanger198   PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund. However, since it is a new policy and if you have not used it, maybe they can reverse the transaction and put the fund back into your account for future use, like renewal.   Please message support here and discuss:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.