cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent transfer number error

MKC10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agentyesterday I initiated a phone transfer process but recieved the following message a little later (Aug 28th 21:27 CST). No one has contacted me yet.

Hey, it's Public Mobile. We're having trouble transferring your number. Looks like you entered an incorrect ESN/MEID. Someone from our team will contact you shortly using your original phone number or the alternate number provided. You can also get in touch via our virtual assistant at:

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MKC10 

it is better to use account number instead of IMEI for smoother porting experience

and instead of waiting for them to reach out to you, there is a number to call to talk to live support.  You can update them the correct information and   they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fix

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MKC10  Best to only use old provider account number and not  the IMEI . Will send you number for live support to re trigger the port request .private message and got it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.