cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo designations???

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Anyone notice this?

When selecting the bravo field to view who bravo'd a post, there are 2 designations:   "All Users" and "Experts"

Was this delineation between user-types on the prior version of the Community?  

HALIMACS_0-1642988474869.png

8 REPLIES 8

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS wrote:

Anyone notice this?

When selecting the bravo field to view who bravo'd a post, there are 2 designations:   "All Users" and "Experts"

Hmmn...  Never noticed this.  So not sure if the "Expert" field was there in the previous version of Community or not.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll pipe in with my me too agreement that I have stumbled across it before too.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

It was on the old forum as well but didn't do anything then either.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS  Accordingly to Khoros it is just a different role. Like superuser (oracle) without the Limited admin access they have. Its more used if it was bigger forums with different categories and you can mark people an expert in said category.

From a Khoros post ""

If it's just for status, I would recommend CategoryExpert or even a new rank/role combo to highlight these employees (depending on how your community is setup).

If it's for permissions, then creating a moderator role at the board level should suffice""

Sure looks new to me @softech 

Wonder if it's tied to the Public Points program in some (yet to be detailed) way?

🤔

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS no, I have not noticed that before. And don't recall it on the previous version.

Must be a cookie cutter feature of this new forum. Doesn't look in use though.

This is new from this latest update, right?  I don't remember seeing this before the upgrade.

@HALIMACS wrote:

Anyone notice this?

I have never seen a bravo given by an "expert".  This would appear to be an unused forum feature, although it was there before too.

Need Help? Let's chat.