cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing day deal

JulianaCT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am new and wonder if you any deal for boxing day such as 90 days plan?
9 REPLIES 9

@Zadrox, I have to disagree, reading this article posted about a week ago.

http://www.androidcentral.com/freedom-mobiles-lte-network-should-you-switch

From reading the article, you must have a specific device specified, live in, or spend a majority of your time in Toronto or Vancouver.

Public Mobile is on a Nationwide network, and is supported in many areas that will not get Band 66 until January 2018, if even then.  

Those of of us who rarely visit the cities of Toronto or Vancouver for at least the next 12 months, have no need for Freedom Mobile's offerings as our devices are not supported on their future developing Band 66.  

I would love love to compare apples to apples on this, however, in Canada, we need to compare everything in the produce section when comparing cellular services.

Zadrox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well, Win... er... Freedom doesn't have any overage fees, aside from older plans with tiered data (with an upper limit on that even).

But as far as bang for buck, depends what you need, and what you're willing to sacrifice for it.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@JulianaCT, I would suggest that all of the plans currently offered my Public Mobile are deals.

For the cost of $120 for province wide calling, global texting, and 6 GB for a period of 90 days, I do not think you'd find anything else even close to that.

ive been with WIND, and various other carriers, they were all more expensive, and they all charged for overages if I went out of their coverage area, or went over any data caps.  These issues don't happen on Public Mobile, so there is no overages charges.

i am saving costs due to being on Public Mobile, rather than the other carriers, this is why I think any of the plans offered by Public Mobile is a great deal.

Although there's never any guarantee about what any future promotions will be, the good news is that Public Mobile seems to always have allowed pre-existing customers to switch to any promotional plans by allowing the future-dating of any plan changes.  That way, anyone can get in on any new price plan that is offered.

Zadrox

Yeah. I'm glad that my joining PM was pretty smooth, overall. Aside from them missing my LD addon when they switched me to the promo manually.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They are still recovering from their last promo. PM would need to look at more support if they decide to run another promo like the 4GB/$40.

Zadrox

Almost to a detriment, if the last promotion has indicated anything at all. 😛

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have checked it yesterday on the website. Unfortunately there was no special discount on the plans of PM. Just keep focus on the community and the website. Maybe you could find a sale event next time. BTW, PM is very cost efficient now I think.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, there was no deal during this holidays. 

Need Help? Let's chat.