cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week plans

klegge78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I log into my account the boxing week plans for existing customers aren’t showing up when I got to change my subscription.

11 REPLIES 11

I don't know why they are not showing for you after signing in.

Maybe refresh screen.  Use a different device or browser. Use the app. Clear cache. Wait a bit.

If they still do not show up, send the screenshots with what you have to a Cs agent below to look into it for you and see if they are able to make the changes.  Change on Renewal to save money as they do not pro rate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Do you see the can-us plan?

klegge78

The arrow on the bottom left of the screenshot just opens the main menu

klegge78

I just used that screenshot because it doesn’t show up after I sign in

Did you click the arrow?

Once you click on the one you want, a message appears at the bottom to change now or Change on Renewal. 

From your first screenshot with the 40$  it appears as if you were not signed in.

klegge78

This is all that shows up 

219AED97-24F1-4412-A658-07E787206F39.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

They should be there. 2 specifically marked boxing week.  Then they have exclusive,  recommended.  Maybe refreshing and try again.

klegge78

97AB8E34-FAF1-4741-BA5A-5435E3D02436.png

klegge78

I’m am logging into the website, I’m looking to get the 5g 60gig/$40 not the one for new activations. I have all selected but it only shows me a couple 3G plans.

thx

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@klegge78 

Some of them are only for new activations.

As far as the others, make sure you're selecting all plans and not just a segment of the plans such as 3G or 4G.

You can also try logging into the website versus using the app, or vice versa, depending on what you're using to access it.

Need Help? Let's chat.