Did you mean: 

Boxing Week offer

KD17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see that the current boxing week special 

$24 for 4GB at 4G

Is better than my current plan

$25 for 1GB at 3G

Can current loyal customers be allowed to get the better boxing week offers that are offered to new subscribers?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

ShannonGF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've gotten two responses back from customer service stating the same thing:
Screenshot 2024-01-02 202114.png

BUT If you want the 50 Gb for $34 you can get that plan via Freedom Mobile and it includes data/text/voice across North America for no extra fees (i.e. Canada AND US). We switched to Public Mobile for Black Friday and are pretty frustrated at the ridiculousness of them offering a plan with 10Gb more data at the same price and not allowing us to switch to that one despite having only been customers for a month:
Screenshot 2024-01-02 201815.png

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KD17: Just to let you know, the 24 dollar plan is for new activations only as stated in the plans page so there's no guarantee you will get it; however as @Handy1 pointed out you can write a message to the service agent to see if you can get it. However nobody here knows for sure. Public Mobile just like any other carrier offers different plans for existing and new users and that's just normal in my opinion.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KD17  You need to ask support sometimes they can help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

i lucked in  on getting help with the new 50GB $34 plan yesterday @KD17 

Handy1_0-1704204700218.png

Need Help? Let's chat.