cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought the wrong plan

Daphni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the wrong plan I tried to change the plan but it wanted the entire 50 dollars.  How do I just pay the difference

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Daphni 

PM is prepaid service.  That was the reason why PM server wanted you to pay for your new plan fee before letting you to change your plan.  If you change plan early, there is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle. You are doing the right thing by asking question on this PM community forum.

If you are the first time may a mistake in getting a wrong plan, moderator may be able to fix it for you.  But there is no guarantee as PM is prepaid service.  Good luck.

You may need to wait a bit longer before getting a moderator to working on your issue because there are only 2 moderators online at the moment at 4:01PM MT.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Daphni 

If you literally JUST did this, try reaching out to the moderators for assistance to change the plan.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Daphni 

You can try contacting the moderators - who knows.  Might work.

Need Help? Let's chat.