cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus 2 GB

Erobbins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband signed up last month with the 25$ plan but is wanting to switch and get the 35$ plan. Can he also get the free 2GB if switches by nov 4th?

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

Aaron_munroe5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 gig promo is only for new activations, as someone mentioned already can close this account open new one but will loose your current number and will require new sim. Could try using the bubble below and contacting csa (customer service agent) and seeing if theyr able to do anything on theyr end for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Erobbins 

No ia not allowed,

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

but what you can do switch to another company and port your number and coming back with new account and new SIM card from PM, and then you will can getting 2GB monthly bonus data,

but if you want to do that have to do today and remove your Autopay and also keep account Activate to port number, but if you don't want your number to port just remove Autopay and contact CSA, to clocse that account and go buy it new SIM card and open new account .... too eazy..

Aaron_munroe5

The 2gig promo is only for new activations, as one had mentioned earlier you could close the account,activate a new one but will loose phone number and will require new sim. Also could try contacting a Csa(customer service agent) through the bubble on the bottom and see if there is anything they can do on theyr end for you 

Aaron_munroe5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Erobbins : He can't switch his current account. But he can simply activate a new account and get it. Then if the current account has a ported-in number then he could port it out and then back in to the new account. That will cost a few extra bucks. If he picked a new number here then he can simply abandon that account and pick a new number for the promo account. If he chooses to abandon the account then simply remove the payment card and let it suspend and then it will deactivate after 90 days.

Edit: speedy softech. It's a little semantic niggle that bothers me. New account vs. new customer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Erobbins wrote:

My husband signed up last month with the 25$ plan but is wanting to switch and get the 35$ plan. Can he also get the free 2GB if switches by nov 4th?

Thanks 

@Erobbins it's for new activation only.

did you husband picked a new number when he joined?  If it is willing to give up his current number, he can activate a new account with the promo.  Except that you need to buy a new SIM for the new activation as well. I think cheapest SIM now is 5.99 from CSC

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Erobbins wrote:

Thanks 

Nope...only available to new customers...unfortunately.

Hey Community, 

Starting October 29 to November 4 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Erobbins wrote:

Thanks 

@Erobbins 

The bonus only applicable to new accounts.

Ref: 

Starting October 29 to November 4 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

Need Help? Let's chat.