cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus $10 credit

ElenaCarnasev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I would like to ask why, when I activated my number, I did not receive one-time Bonus $10 credit. I entered a friend code and he received $1 off his payment. Thanks for your help in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ElenaCarnasev 

There has been a glitch for some customers for the last 6 months or so that despite entering the referral code from their friend during activation it does not register on the account.

If your friends referral code contains any easily confused letters and digits like one and "I", zero and "O", two and "Z" or five and "S" you may want to confirm with them first their referral code and include their phone number so the CSA can confirm that the correct code is being entered on your account.

Your friend will see the $1 reward or 1pt for the points program appear in their rewards account immediately after their referral code is added. You will see the $10 bonus referral credit added to your account balance within 72 hours but usually the next day.

Contact customer support as previously supplied or click below and put "Referral code didn't register during activation" in the subject line and leave a detailed message.

Edit:

Whoops! I missed the bit about your friend getting the $1. So as per @softech 's post if it hasn't been 72 hours yet wait until that time has lapsed to contact customer support. You will probably see it in your account tomorrow.

Welcome to public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ElenaCarnasev 

The $10 credit will be taken off your second month bill but it takes up to 3 days for the credit to be added your Self Serve account.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @ElenaCarnasev 

It could take up to 4 days, it's will show at Available Fund.

Rewards (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ElenaCarnasev   you should get it within 72 hours.    You will see it apply in your account as a credit, sitting as Available Fund on My Account and will be used towards next renewal

If it passed 72 hours, already, open a ticket with PM Support:.  Since your friend already got it, they should be able to apply it back without a fight

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.