cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block my internet

Perocolada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everybody!

I looked all over to see if its possible to block my internet use when im close to the maximum amount i have on my plan?

Thank for you help!

4 REPLIES 4

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Perocolada wrote:

Hello everybody!

I looked all over to see if its possible to block my internet use when im close to the maximum amount i have on my plan?

Thank for you help!

This is a prepaid service and there will never be any overages - if you don't pay for a service up front you are not able to use it.

Your data will just stop once you've used it all up. Quirk in self serve: if your metered feature is used up it will not show up on the usage list.

If you used all your data before renewal you can:

- go without cell data until renewal

- buy an add-on (right now PM is giving 1GB add-on away for free, If you have not done so, go and grab it) - add-on only kick in after your plan data is used up and will carry over until completely used up (as long as your plan is active)

- do a plan change to a plan that suits your usage better, specially if  you run out on a regular basis

- if it's a one off: add the required funds to self serve and ask the moderators for an early renewal of the same plan

Edit: My typing is way to slow, apparently...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Perocolada wrote:

Hello everybody!

Thank for you help!

Don't worry about going over...you can't go over. Your data will just stop when it reaches the limit. You won't be billed any extra for data.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can't go over the data limit, but you can turn it off by pulling down the top menu and tapping the button labelled cellular wifi, data, etc.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

Need Help? Let's chat.