cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black friday deal not received

Obereth069
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a black friday deal that was 35 dollars a month with a promotion of 20 dollars off for 15 month ..I had 18 dollars in my account to renew my plan on December 25th which was only 15 dollars...and for some reason u guys never renewed my plan and now I lost the promotion of 20 dollars off for 15 months and u want me to pay the 35...now I had no phone for Christmas thanks alot and I don't even want to pay if this is how public mobile is now...u guys purposely didn't renew my plan just so I wouldn't get the promotion anymore

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Obereth069 

Check your payment history to see where your renewal went off the rails. The promotion you signed up for is the $55/20gb plan with a $20 discount for 15 months. As a new customer you had to pay $55+tax up front and then pm adds a $20 credit to your account for your first 30 days of service. Then upon renewal pm applies the $20 discount for the next 39 days of service making the $55 plan only cost you $35. Your first renewal is $20 cheaper because you have $20 in your available funds from the first 30 day cycle's credit.

(If you used a referral code you may or may not have a $10 bonus credit and an extra $5 credit.)** see below

Your upcoming bill would have read.....

•  $55  -20gb plan
  • -$20  -$20 credit in available funds
  •  $35  -amount due (first renewal)
  • -$20. -$20 discount for 15 months (2/15)
  •  $15. -amount owing to renew for the next 30 days

Your account was suspended because you did not manually top up your account $15 before renewal or your autopay payment card failed for some reason. Check the amount to reactivate your plan and see if the $20 discount is applied and it shows you owe $15 to reactivate. You may need to contact customer support after you reactivate to get the second 30 day cycle's $20 discount credit applied (or contact them before you pay to reactivate.) You won't lose your $20 promotional discount just because there was a payment failure....these things happen.

**If you used a referral code you should have a 10 bonus referral credit applied to your account balance as well. Depending on the date of activation you may or may not have qualified for the bonus $25 ($5×5 months) RAF promotional credit adding an additional $5 starting in the last week of January 2023. 

If you need a referral code you may choose another community member and send them a private message asking to be their friend...lol...seriously and ask for their referral code. They will be happy to oblige. Unsolicited referral codes are against the rules and they should not be used but rather reported for spamming new customers.

That's your choice to make though......you can then ask customer support to add the referral code from the member of your choosing  to your account to recieve the $10 bonus credit.

Welcome to the community and welcome to Public Mobile!

@Obereth069 wrote:

I got a black friday deal that was 35 dollars a month with a promotion of 20 dollars off for 15 month ..I had 18 dollars in my account to renew my plan on December 25th which was only 15 dollars...and for some reason u guys never renewed my plan and now I lost the promotion of 20 dollars off for 15 months and u want me to pay the 35...now I had no phone for Christmas thanks alot and I don't even want to pay if this is how public mobile is now...u guys purposely didn't renew my plan just so I wouldn't get the promotion anymore

There wasn't any promotion for $20 off a $35 plan to bring it down to $15. The promotion was for a $55 plan discounted to $35.  Unfortunately, you're going to need to make a payment to get this plan working.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Obereth069 

So are you unable to call or text, in and out?

If your account status is suspended, and you had funds to cover it, contact a CSA to have them ensure the promotion is intact and your get your service back. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.