cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal

BTerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ordered my sim card.  How do I take advantage of the Black Friday deal if I have to wait for the sim card to arrive?  It may not get here before Monday.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BTerry wrote:

I just ordered my sim card.  How do I take advantage of the Black Friday deal if I have to wait for the sim card to arrive?  It may not get here before Monday.

Thank you

Do you have any of the retailers around you?  Try amazon prime for faster shipping.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@BTerry wrote:

Thank you

You won't be able. You'll have to buy a sim somewhere else. The sim must be active before the promo end.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@BTerry you  should go to a Walmart or London drugs or the mobile shop and get it there for free and they'll activate it as well and give you the 2nd month free 

Need Help? Let's chat.