cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre top up charge

Williamtell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Charged on my card for a 'top up' and my account has been deactivated. Cannot start a ticket. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Williamtell wrote:

My account said it was on hold because it expired on the 7th of August. Phone worked.

Today I was charged my usual monthly charge. ($19.) But yesterday's top up charge of $32 still stands. I have no idea what or where I'm topping up

You need to know that we are not public mobile representatives here. We are all customers and members like you here @Williamtell .

Are you seeing these charges on your credit card, or My Account?

If My Account, share you payment history found here:   https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history 

If you credit card, credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

@esjliv 

Oracle is on top of it.

Thanks!

HI @Williamtell 

glad it works now.  So, in the end, you pay the proper amount? or if you paid more, check if the extra is showing in Available fund

Williamtell

Thank you. It seems PM overcharged me $10 yesterday. Today they removed my red flag and a $10 credit shows on my account. Still bizarre but my phone works. Been with PM for years and never had this happen. Thanks again for your service. 

Williamtell

Yes. 

Williamtell

My account said it was on hold because it expired on the 7th of August. Phone worked.

Today I was charged my usual monthly charge. ($19.) But yesterday's top up charge of $32 still stands. I have no idea what or where I'm topping up

Williamtell

Yes

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Williamtell so, you have no service at the moment?

Please login again using Incognit/Private/Secret mode on your browser, then check Available Fund, the fund could be there but just failed to renew.  Also, confirm in the payment page , it should show PM took the money

If you see PM took the money and the money in Available Fund, you can try to resume service by clicking on the button Resume my service

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Williamtell - what do you mean by your account has been deactivated? Did you list it lost/stolen, or removed Autopay and it went into nonpay suspended status?

When you dial 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device), what does it tell you?

If you have a registered card on file and your account is on Autopay, then it should be charging you as accepted.

Are you able to show us your recent payment history to see if that answers anything?    https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 did you miss that same advice @BKNS27 posted 2 hours earlier ? 😁

And, I don't mean to pick on ya, i'd say the same thing to BKNS27 if they did the same.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Williamtell 

Contact a CS_Agent via private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Agents hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so they will pm you back in the morning.

Did You create a Eversafe ID before login to your account? Click on Sign Up if you didn’t.

IMG_0110.png

Need Help? Let's chat.