cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Liene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to change the credit card for autopay without public mobile account?

Every time i try to login into my account its says there is an error.  Doesn't say what the error is but just that one occurred.  I have tried to reset password and when I do it says an error has occurred.  When I try to register my account it takes me to the chat bot that then tells me to register my account and sends me to the login page where the register link opens the chat bot.

7 REPLIES 7

You can only change the card in the full web site.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Liene 

Here's a list of what you can do in self-serve, via 611/IVR system and SIMon. Compiled and mostly tested by @dust2dust . You can test if you can change your card and report back to that thread your results.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Account-functions-self-serve-611-chatbot/...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

That is a weird link @Liene .

Have you ever registered for a self serve/My account before? If not, you will need CSA to do this for you.

You cannot change the credit card without access to My Account, or you'll need CSA help.

For My Account log in issues, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

WHY did you try to change password if you were confident existing password is correct???

Liene

tried again and nope... same thing takes me to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html.......

which then asks me to answer questions and puts me in a loop

Liene

I will try but i tried using multiple browsers that I've never used for this site and ..... same reaction

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Liene 

Clear your browser. Reboot your phone. Open one tab only. You secret incognito mode. Now try logging in.

Need Help? Let's chat.