cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing cycle

92H
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined public mobile, I was charged the first monthly payment right away, (jan 12 $34.00)

in the payment section it says next payment is due Feb 11. Didn’t that first payment cover this month or are we pre paying for the month ahead ? I’m confused any clarification would be appreciated 

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

No one's gonna "contact you" @Steevvee 

Public Mobile Cycles run on 30-day consecutive cycles. Because there are many months with 31 days, the renewal date will fall back one day every couple of months.

It's not MONTHLY billing. 

Steevvee

Hi Any Public Mobile customer service representatives here?

My first payment was back at June 28, 2021; but now my payment date has been the 12th of every month. What's going on here. I need an explanation, ASAP!!! Contact me at my cell or send me an email registered with Public.

Steevvee

Hi Any Public Mobile customer service representatives here?

My first payment was back at June 28, 2021; but now my payment date has been the 12th of every month. What's going on here. I need an explanation, ASAP!!!

92H

Thank you 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@92H 

Public Mobile cycles run on 30-day rotating cycles so you'll find that the renewal date may fall back a day or so every few months, especially those with preceeding 31 day months.

Indeed, when the payment is made it covers the next 30 day period. And then if you are auto-subscribed with a payment card on file it will be autocharged the morning of the next day for another 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.