cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing cycle for new number

dnuijens
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

If I add another number does it follow the existing numbers billing cycle (and data renewal date)?  

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

I understand the niceness of having all family members in one bill - but if something goes wrong, they all go wrong.

Having separate accounts (separate emails, different billing cycles, etc...) makes it easier to hand off when the kids start paying for their own services, and when the bill payer says "I've had enough!!!"

Pittappillil1

This is too hard, but no complaints. 

We chose “no frills”.

dnuijens

@NDesai wrote:

@dnuijens Unfortunately, PM does not allow multiple lines per account. You will have to create another account for another line. 

That's unfortunate.  

Thanks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dnuijens wrote:

Hi, 

If I add another number does it follow the existing numbers billing cycle (and data renewal date)?  

Thanks

Each number is it's own account and will be billed from either 30 or 90 days from account creation, depending on the length of plan you choose.

ETA @NDesai beat me to it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dnuijens Unfortunately, PM does not allow multiple lines per account. You will have to create another account for another line. 

Need Help? Let's chat.