cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed

JessicaTherrien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was billed twice within 2 days apart. How do I contact someone to refund the additional payment?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JessicaTherrien wrote:

I was billed twice within 2 days apart. How do I contact someone to refund the additional payment?

@JessicaTherrien 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA), by methods already provided in this thread.

@computergeek541 wrote:

A properly designed payment system...

Welcome to the computergeek541 Comedy Hour! You'll laugh! You'll cry! All here in one show. Performing all week.

/sarc

@BKNS27 wrote:

@JessicaTherrien 

The reason you were charged twice is probably that you clicked on the payment twice assuming the first time it didn’t go through.

It happens…you can contact a CS_Agent for a refund but may take up to 30 days. Just in time for your next renewal date.

Accidentlally click on the payment button shouldn't result in double charges, at least not if the website is programmed correctly.  A properly designed payment system would know that it's the same request.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JessicaTherrien 

The reason you were charged twice is probably that you clicked on the payment twice assuming the first time it didn’t go through.

It happens…you can contact a CS_Agent for a refund but may take up to 30 days. Just in time for your next renewal date.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If it is in your available funds the easiest thing would probably be to leave it there to cover your next renewal, so your card won't be charged again until later on in November. If you need the refund you can request with a CSA but it will take some time and a bit of a headache to be quite honest.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@JessicaTherrien hi do you see the 2nd payment in your avaliable funds?,you can either leave it to pay for next cycle or contact 

a cs agent for a refund

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-u

Need Help? Let's chat.