cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged twice

Jess17901
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to check my bank account and it is showing that I am being charged for this month twice for the same amount. It does not make any sense as I am set up for automatic payments every month.

Can someone suggest what to do.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

CrestFallenPhil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are correct, I messaged CS_Agent through Public Mobiles messaging. My mistake 👍

@CrestFallenPhil wrote:

This happened to me. I contacted Public using their email service and they refunded the charge. Took about 7 days total. 

Public Mobile doens't provide customer sevice over e-mail.

Jess17901
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Halimacs,

Thank you for your help and response. This helped a lot.

kind regards,

CrestFallenPhil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened to me. I contacted Public using their email service and they refunded the charge. Took about 7 days total. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jess17901 

First, make sure that one payment isn't pending and the other authorized. Sometimes pending payments drop off and do not become actual charges.

You may also want to confirm that the additional payment is not showing under your available funds, in your PM account, which means it can be used for future services

If you were definitely charged twice and both payments are authorized on your account, contact the customer support agents for refund of one of them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.