cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before new reward point system, I earned referral friend point.

nam319
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before starting  new rewards point system, I earned referral friend.

I haven't  found  my friend  referral point any more on new system .

4 REPLIES 4

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @nam319,

One thing I discovered with the new points system is that you need to actually cash out your rewards once you accumulate enough of them. For example, once you accumulate 15 points, you can reduce your phone bill but you need to be the one to trigger the rebate. In the old legacy rewards system, they credits would automatically reduce your monthly bill no matter the amount you were entitled to. The old legacy system was effortless and didn't require you interacting with your PM account. 

@Sansan wrote:

@nam319  the friend referrals points are still there. It's just harder now to see it. As long as they are still with PM and their account is active,  you will get the point. 

Sign into your account and click on the Referrals or My Rewards tab, x out from top right corner and log in again and you will see 1 or 2, 3 points based on how many friends you have.

The My Rewards area doesn't tell customers how many referrals are still present. It only shows the number of ponts that have been received in the past and the number of new referrals gained recently.  There is no total of current referrals shown.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@nam319  the friend referrals points are still there. It's just harder now to see it. As long as they are still with PM and their account is active,  you will get the point. 

Sign into your account and click on the Referrals or My Rewards tab, x out from top right corner and log in again and you will see 1 or 2, 3 points based on how many friends you have.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nam319 the new point system should still include any of your referrals. Is it possible that your friend/family is no longer with Public Mobile? If so, you will no longer get points from them

Go into your PM app and go to the "Account" tab, then click on "Explore the dashboard". Then scroll down to the section that shows "My Referrals", there you will see how many you still have

Need Help? Let's chat.